Children and infants
We regret that we are unable to accept infants or children under the age of 8 years in the Spa. We accept this might cause inconvenience but our considered reasons are as follows:
- As a Spa, we do need to ensure a quiet and respectful ambiance for all our clients undergoing treatments, and we do not have the facilities or physical space to stow buggies and prams in the
- The Spa contains furnishings and equipment that are delicate and may, if interfered with, pose a danger to children, whether unsupervised or supervised.
- As much as we love our kiddies, their natural curiosity and imaginative natures means their desire to explore may bring them into danger!
- Finally, for obvious Health & Safety reasons, children are not allowed in treatment rooms and we are not able to supervise or be responsible for children if left in the waiting room.
- Children’s Parties age 8 years plus can only be held on Saturday’s and booked in as the ‘last treatments’ of the day to ensure no other clients are present and receiving treatments.
- Children’s Parties can only be for a maximum of 4 children per adult and Children MUST be supervised at all times, we are not able to supervise or be responsible for them, so please do not ask
the question upon booking.
- As with the above, we are not able to accept smaller siblings due to Health & Safety Regulations, and do not have the space for buggies or prams.
It is therefore respectfully advised that we cannot accept infants or children under the age of 8 years in the Spa and ask that you arrange suitable childcare for the duration of your